So you are heading to a Super Bowl party and you are the ONE person on a DIET!!! Everyone will still love you even though you are the one who has diet restrictions. Seriously, you will even make new best friends after showing this up with this amazing dish for all to share. Serving with fresh veggies and some “non-protocol” crackers.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded (I used leftover rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup Walden Farms Chipotle mayonnaise
- ½ cup hot sauce (I used Tessemae’s but Frank’s Original works too)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Combine all of the ingredients in a medium sized bowl and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a 8×8” dish, or a round dish like the one that I used in the photos.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, or until the edges are lightly brown and bubbling.
- Enjoy warm with celery and zucchini sticks!