Are you looking for a delicious take on a classic Green Bean Casserole that fits within your Ideal Protein plan? Look no farther than this recipe.
3 Packets IP Mushroom Soup
12 Oz. Veggie Broth (The water for the soup)
1 teaspoon Bragg Liquid Aminos
2 Containers of sliced mushrooms
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon Real Salt (Mix of Onion & Garlic)
3-5 cloves of garlic (minced)
1-2 teaspoons Olive Oil 8 cups cooked cut green beans
1 Red Onion
1 teaspoon Onion Powder
1 teaspoon Fresh or spice Dill
TIP: 2 bags (16 to 20 ounces) frozen green beans, 4 packages (9 ounces each) frozen green beans or about 3 pounds fresh green beans.
- Slice Onion into rings and spread minced garlic, some salt, and dill with olive oil over onions.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 300 (just to soften them). If using fresh green beans slightly steam for 3-5 minutes to soften.
- Soup Mix – Stir the soup, veggie broth &/or water, Braggs, black pepper, beans, other spices, some mushroom slices – mix in blender.
- In 3-quart casserole dish mix the green beans, mushrooms, and soup mix. Then top off with the rings of slightly cooked red onions.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling.
Ready to serve. Optional – Mix before serving.